Thread: Small dogs rescued from Baldwin Park Animal Shelter

Default Small dogs rescued from Baldwin Park Animal Shelter

[SIZE=2] Here are a few of the dogs that were going to be euthanized at the Baldwin Park Animal Shelter, we rescued them yesterday. If you know someone who can foster or adopt please have them contact my co-worker Robin Harmon at RobinH@bestfriends.org.

Thanks!

FAWN

Fawn would love to meet you and find her own special home. She is a year old Chihuahua/dachshund mix that is calm and gentle. She loves people and other dogs (not tested with cats) and is in great health. Fawn would make a wonderful companion dog for walks and snuggles.

FLOWER
    Gentle Flower is Male, 1.5 year old that would love to have a special home. He is a white Maltese/Terrier mix. Very sweet, came out of the shelter very matted and with a horrible ear infection. He will get a good bath and will need to have his ear treated on a daily basis for two weeks at our vet in West LA. Flower also has an upper respiratory infection which will clear up with a batch of antibiotics. He will be ready for fostering or adopting in about 10 days. "After" pictures to come soon.

THUMPER
    Meet Thumper!!! He is a one year old lovebug full of playfulness with tons of affection to give. He was turned into Baldwin Park County shelter by his owner who wanted him euthanized because he had a broken leg that never was treated, and caused his front leg to be a little crooked. Thank goodness the shelter didn
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages

Thumper is soooooo cute! If I didn't have my hands full with Teddy and Peps, I don't think I'd be able to resist!!
    Rebecca
    Please help us to continue to provide this free source of housebreaking information by bookmarking our products page
    and buying your pet supplies through our product partners!

Flower was my favorite. I love the messy do! But that poor baby with an untreated ear infection and respiratory infection. He needs some TLC.
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages

4. Default Small dogs rescued from Baldwin Park Animal Shelter

Hey,
    I like FAWN,but now i am not interested to adopt the dog.i have already a small puppy and i am not able to handle two small dog together...