PDA

View Full Version : Fawn and Dog

Tamara
September 5th, 2008, 09:10 AM
A fawn followed this beagle home -- right through the doggie door -- in the Bittinger area.
The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home.

I can't get the image to show up....guess I need a tutorial :confused1:

Dana
September 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Try this post:

http://www.thehousebreakingbible.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3

Or, point me towards the picture and/or article and I'll post it for you- I want to see a baby deer inside someone's house :)

Tamara
September 6th, 2008, 05:43 AM
I never have a problem, unless it's sent to me in an e-mail. this was in an e-mail.............so I'm lost as how to do it:(

Rebecca
September 6th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Here's how I've been doing it (thanks to a little tutorial from Dana!:))... right click on the photo, click on "copy image location", then paste that info in to post the pic.

If that doesn't do the trick, Dana will likely know another way...

Dana
September 6th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Ah, it was in an email. For that you will need to save the picture onto your computer (the link in the email usually says "download" I think). I usually save to the desktop bc that makes it easy to find. Then when you post here, go to the bottom under your post and find the button marked "manage attachments", from the little pop up window choose "upload files from you computer". This will pop up another little window showing the files on your computer and you'll need to be able to find where you saved the picture from your email. Select the picture and you should be good to go. Unless the original picture is too large- then it may fail to load :(. If that happens then it needs to be resized before you try again.

Hope this isn't too complicated for you- I would enjoy seeing the pic :)

Tamara
September 6th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Okay....hope this is it:) Yes, it worked. thanks for the help. Isn't this adorable!!!

Rebecca
September 6th, 2008, 10:07 AM
OH MY GOD!! That is, quite possibly, the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

Thanks for putting in all the hard labor to get the photo up, Tamara!! :biggrin:

Dana
September 6th, 2008, 01:55 PM
OH MY GOD!! That is, quite possibly, the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

You stole my reaction!

I am not very easily won over by cute stuff but that is insane. I love her :wub: