PDA

View Full Version : New Furmom!

beth81
February 6th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Hi everyone! My name is Beth and I'm the new furmom to Keely, a 15 week old funny, clumsy, rapidly-growing Wheaten Terrier. She came home with me almost two months ago, from a litter of 11 (that poor mom!), and seems to be adjusting well to a quieter life with just the 2 of us.

I'm psyched to find this site! I spent yesterday (at work... shhh...) reading every article, and it made me feel so much better. I was starting to feel like I was the only one going batty, and blind, through this housebreaking process. Plus, like any new proud mum, I love talking about my little girl, so I'm looking forward to reading more and sharing on the forums. :laugh:

So far our favorite thing to do is run and play on the beach. Here's a photo from two weeks ago of my very own Top Model... Fierce!

Rebecca
February 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Fierce, indeed! Work it, Keely!! :biggrin:

Welcome to the forum... we'll be interested to hear more about Miss Keely and her antics!!

ltarbox
May 20th, 2009, 05:34 AM
I have a wheaten, too! She's 4 1/2 months old, I'm guessing pretty close to Keely's age now. So neat to see another, they aren't common dogs in this part of the country (Memphis)!

Tamara
May 30th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Adorable!!

Rebecca
May 31st, 2009, 07:56 AM
That's hysterical... quite a welcome, Tamara!! :laugh: