PDA

View Full Version : Senior Mastiff mix needs a new home.

Krista
February 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Hi my name is Brandy and I am a spayed 9 year old Mastiff mix. I am currently at the North Central Animal Shelter in Los Angeles, California waiting for my new home. One day last November my old family dropped me off at the shelter because they didn't want me anymore. I was so sad at first. I kept wondering what did I do wrong to make my family not love me anymore. I still loved them. Well anyway, with the help of the volunteers I got over it. Sometimes I still get scared and shake all over but that is only because my fate is so uncertain. I really need to get adopted and get out of here.
Ok enough of the depressing stuff. I am really sweet and love meeting new people. I am always at the front of the kennel waiting for passerbys to pet me. BTW, I LOVE to have my head scratch. It is my favorite thing ever (besides treats of course). Even though I am a senior I am still active and in good shape. I would make a great best friend to you. I only sort of like other dogs so I may be best as an only dog. Why don't you come adopt me and we can be best friends forever.
Please call or email my friend Krista - 818-731-8971, ironbabe1973@yahoo.com if you are interested or can help in anyway. Or you can go directly to the shelter to adopt me.
My ID# isA913036
NC Shelter
3201 Lacy St
LA, CA, 90031
Thank you! Look foward to meeting you.
Brandy

Krista
February 27th, 2008, 08:54 PM
Brandy is still at the shelter. I just love this dog - she is so sweet.
Yesterday, one of the volunteers was walking Brandy and I went up to them to say hi. Brandy got so excited and ran to me. She gave me so many kisses and flipped on her back for a belly rub. She was so happy - you could just tell she felt special that she was getting all this attention.
It is sad because I think Brandy has it better at the shelter than she did in her previous home. I was there the day they brought her in - the whole family came and they brought her in not on a leash but rather she had a rope tied around her. So sad.
Please give Brandy a home. If you know of anyone or if you are interested please let me know. My contact is in the above post.
I am going to get some new pics and I will post them soon.
Thank you.

Dana
February 27th, 2008, 10:46 PM
She sounds like a really sweet girl. I hope someone finds her soon. I'll keep my ears open.

Krista
March 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Here are some new pics. She is just too darn cute. She spent most of her time on her back wanting belly rubs.

Rebecca
March 4th, 2008, 10:37 PM
She looks so pretty when she smiles! And that gorgeous, coppery coat! I can't believe nobody's snatched this girl up yet!

Krista
March 23rd, 2008, 05:20 PM
Brandy is my only dog on this forum still in need of a home. :(
She is such a good girl. I am going to see if my friend can network her.
If anyone knows of anyone interested in a sweet calm dog, please let me know. She would make a great loyal loving best friend.

Rebecca
March 25th, 2008, 09:04 AM
She looks like such a sweet girl... I hope she finds a home soon!

Krista
April 23rd, 2008, 11:02 PM
Guess what??? Brandy was rescued by Much Love!!:thumbup:
I am so happy for her!!!

Rebecca
April 23rd, 2008, 11:25 PM
Yaaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations... good to finally get some good news about Miss Brandy! :thumbup: