PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles, CA: What a find! Baxter the wonder dog for adoption!

Krista
February 20th, 2008, 06:23 PM
It is hard to believe Baxter a wonderful sweet 3 year old Staff/Lab/other? is at a shelter. Whats even harder to believe is that he has been waiting for his new home for 3 months.
He was turned into the shelter by his previous owners because they were moving. They told the shelter that Baxter is friendly with people, kids, dogs, and even cats! What a find! He is good with everything - walks well on the leash, rides well in the car and even knows sit. The only thing is they kept him outside all the time so he is not housebroken - but that is ok because this is the Housebreaking forum so you could find tips to housebreak this guy.
I love this dog to pieces - my friend and I joke that Baxter is my boyfriend because he gets so excited to see me. He is also friendly to everyone and a total lovebug. He gets so excited to meet new people - his entire body wiggles and his tail wags non-stop. He has a great tempermant and he is super cute.
So many people ask: Is the dog good with cats, kids, other dogs? Well the answer with Baxter is YES!
Please consider adopting Baxter and making him part of a real family. He is such a love and deserves a great home.
Please email at ironbabe1973@yahoo.com or call me at 818-731-8971 if you are interested.
Thank you!
P.S. Email me for more pics because my pics of Baxter are too big and they are not showing up.

Dana
February 20th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a dream! This guy will end up being a great friend to someone.

Krista
February 21st, 2008, 09:02 PM
I am both sad and happy - Baxter has been adopted or rescued. I talked to the shelter and they say he was rescued but I will get more info tomorrow because I did call after hours. I hope he was rescued and not adopted so I can know he gets a good home.