PDA

View Full Version : Hi my name is Nancy and I have 2 beagles

Iheartbeagles
December 2nd, 2012, 09:52 AM
I have 2 beagles...just lost my first one last year to bladder cancer. His name was Riley and he was the love of my life, that dog. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him. I now have a rescue beagle mix (looks a lot like a beagle but is definitely mixed with something...demon maybe? Lol) approx 3 yrs old named Major and my newest rescue- purebred beagle, approx 6 yrs old named Kritter. I love all dogs and just have a special heart for beagles because of my old man Riley. I went to the shelter just wanting a dog and ended up with a beagle though I had no intention of getting a beagle...now they're my favorite breed ever! :)

Rebecca
December 4th, 2012, 05:53 PM
What beautiful dogs!! :wub: The first dog I remember having as a kid was a Beagle, so I have a soft spot for them, too!

Sorry to hear about your loss... I totally get what you mean when you say a day doesn't go by when you don't think of Riley. I've had a few extra special dogs I still think about all the time, even though many years have passed. Glad you're giving such a great home to the Beagles (and demon/Beagle mixes!) of the world!! :biggrin: