Thread: Jessica the Hippo

Default Jessica the Hippo

This is amazing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3NueKXS6dk[/ame]
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages

Oh, my god! That is soooo cute. But, I'm a pessimist when it comes to this kind of thing, though. Maybe I watch too much "When Animals Attack", but I always think it's just a matter of time before somebody gets chomped.

LOVED her little bed at the end of the video!
    Rebecca
    Please help us to continue to provide this free source of housebreaking information by bookmarking our products page
    and buying your pet supplies through our product partners!

Maybe I watch too much "When Animals Attack", but I always think it's just a matter of time before somebody gets chomped.
    Me too! When that reporter was down at the water feeding Jessica little tid bits all I could think of was that bear that attacked the reporter. You remember- had her in a death grip while the trainer tried futiley to beat the bear off the poor woman. Maybe I would trust her if I had raised her, but what part of "most homicidal animal in Africa" do people not understand? You couldn't pay me enough money to go mess with a wild hippo!
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages

Tamara Guest

She is cute, but I am against this sort of thing! Feeding the Hippo coffee, that can't be healthy. And, I'm surprised she's only broken furniture, did you see her step on the poor dog's foot....OUCH!!

Wild animals belong in the wild!

Wow. That's just.. wow. hehe

I suppose they can do as they please, although, come the time when she DOES decide to get a little more "frisky" than they think she ever will, what are they going to do? It's not like a cat that takes a liking to you. If you shut the door after a cat bites you, you're probably ok. A hippo could probably take down the door, even if it doesn't open at her whim.

Or, what happens when her hippo-boyfriend gets a little testy seeing her around people? There's lots of badness waiting to happen. Hopefully it will be ok though.
    --dancing like no one's watching--
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. --Nietzsche

Happily owned by Squash, Lola, Sawyer, Dobro, Willow, William and 12 chickens.

tuffyhills79 Guest

Default re

Amazing hippo...