Thread: Welcome

Thumbs up Welcome

Hello to All,

Welcome to the The Housebreaking Bible Forum! We're working hard to customize this forum for our users. We've divided the Forum into 12 sections based on topics. If you can't decide where your post belongs, aim for General Housebreaking Talk. If you think we need a new topic, please let us know by posting in Suggestions and Comments.

Please notice that there is a blue row of white navigation links at the top of the page. The FAQ section is very useful if you would like to know how the forum works and how to make use of the many features. Make sure you also check out the User CP (control panel), where you can set your preferences, customize your signature and even add a custom "avatar" so we can all see how cute your dog is! That's my girl Ruby running over a jump in my avatar.

If you are having trouble registering or posting, please contact us through the forum:
    http://thehousebreakingbible.com/forum/sendmessage.php

or through the form on the website:
    http://thehousebreakingbible.com/about/contact-us.htm

Once again, welcome. We're looking forward to having you as a part of our pack!
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages

Hi, All...

Don't be scared off by all that tech talk from Dana (Avatar? Control Panel? Huh?). If you're new to the forum thing, don't worry... I'm right there with you!

I can housebreak any dog that comes my way, but, I have to admit that I'm not the most tech-savvy gal in the world. I'm a bit phobic about the whole forum thing, but I want to be available to answer all of your questions, so here I am!

SO, here's the technophobe's version of how to use the forum.

1. Click on "Register" at the top left corner of the forum.

2. Follow instructions for registration process.

3. Check your email for the confirmation email and click the link to confirm your registration.

4. Now you can post!

5. Click on a red heading (like "General HB Talk" or "Housebreaking Tales of Terror").

6. Either click on the topic you want to read, then click on "post reply". Or, to start a new topic, click on "new thread".

7. Type in your title and message.

9. Click on submit to post your message.

10. Check back to see if there have been any replies to your post or "subscribe" to a forum to receive regular notification e-mails.

That's it! Not so bad, right?
    Rebecca
    Please help us to continue to provide this free source of housebreaking information by bookmarking our products page
    and buying your pet supplies through our product partners!

Default How to stop my puppy after being paper trained to go outside

Hello, we got our puppy in the middle of winter. We paper trained him. Now he is 6 months old and still thinks he is suppose to go inside on the paper other than outside. Any suggetions on how to re-train him so he will go outside and we can do away with the paper inside. He is a big dog, weighs around 60 pounds now, will weigh around 100 pounds when fully grown. He is getting neutered next month, will that help?

Hi Gizmo and welcome to the forum I just responded to your post here, in the "ask the trainers" section of the site.
    Dana

Save money on your pet products and help us to keep our site FREE!
    Shop through our affiliate product pages