Thread: Update on my marker, Gizmo

Default Update on my marker, Gizmo

I don't want to be such a bother, but if you
    don't mind, I would like to ask one more question today. Gizmo and I dog door trained one on one today and he is improving!!!! we went out this afternoon and I left him outside to see if he would come back in on his own without me around and he did!!!!! Yaaaah Gizmo!!!! Hoping this boosts his confidence!!! I want to continue using the zip lock flap for awhile but at some point in the distant future I'd like to put up the regular flap. How will I know Gizmo is ready to use the regular flap? Is there a way to keep him from regressing when I put the regular flap back on? I wish I could take off the magnet but it won't come off without tearing it up. We're finally getting there I hope but I want to handle this right so Gizmo has success!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!
    Lyn

Oops... just saw this update after answering your other question! In my other response, I went over how to get him to start pushing the heavier flap, so I hope that will help!!
    Rebecca
    Please help us to continue to provide this free source of housebreaking information by bookmarking our products page
    and buying your pet supplies through our product partners!